Regular Activities and Facilities
The basic premise of the Esperance Residential College is to provide a range of activities that are enjoyed by the majority of students, while also allowing for individual needs.
The recreation program organised by the college staff ensures not only that the students experience all that the Esperance region has to offer, but also provide opportunities to cultivate co-operation, mutual respect, tolerance, self worth, fun, and the spirit of goodwill.
Activities and facilities offered include:
- 1 Rosa Bus and 2 Commuters (all with seat belts) ensure access to all sporting, medical academic commitments. Popular destinations include the indoor heated town pool, the town cinema complex and the many spectacular beaches in Esperance.
- Teaching scholarship. Available to Year 11/12 students residing at the College.
- Student computers with internet and email facilities ensures access to homework from school.
- TV, games (pool, table tennis, hand soccer), craft and music rooms.
- Access to Community College Library, ovals, tennis courts, enclosed basketball court, gym, skateboard ramps, canoes, bikes and golf equipment.
- Camps and day trips to various locations.
- A range of organised sporting events, both in-house and within the Esperance Community.
Need some more information?
For more information about regular activities, call the College on (08) 9071 9666 or send an email to email@example.com
Student Concerns & Complaints
It's OK to have concerns and complaints about what might happen at school or where you are living during the school year.
Parents / carers are always a first option for you to talk with about your concerns. However, we understand that there may be times when you want help from someone else.
We've complied a document to help you know who to contact, so you get the right help at the right time.
Parent Survey Comparisson
The Country High School Hostels Authority surveys parents every 2 years.
In 2010, the college received a rating of 93%, and in 2006,a rating of 90%.
In 2012, the college received a rating of 95.65%, as being either good or better than good in terms of the overall parent satisfaction survey. In 2014, Esperance Residential College has received a high rating in all cateogries.
Your opinions are really valued. If you have any issues please feel free to discuss these confidentially with the College Manager.